Hi....
Yep it's been a while between posts, but life has just been happening.
I suppose I haven't felt there's much worth blogging about but I think i need to get over thinking i need to have huge long posts all the time, they can be short (note to self1)
So March has arrived. I have officially decided that March will be the "Month for me" and will include the following things
- Ordering some of the exxy skincare off Ebay which I know works for me. This aveeno stuff from Coles really isn't cutting it (Done)
- Having a Facial specialised with the above products to give me a head start. I have really red cheeks and uneven skin tone and have found Pevonia RS2 products amazing for my skin and the facial- my skin looked like there was no sun damage at all on them after the last time I had it (Booked for 12 March)
- Getting my nails done. I'm a biter and love the look of acrylic nails especially when they are done right. I find i wear more jewellery when i have nice nails instead of bitten stubs. This is something I always want to get done and maintain but hate the $ and feel like it's a waste. Attitude has changed on this, have decided just to do it and that if it makes me feel good, it's worth the money.
- Hair- just getting done like normal every 10 weeks but it's this month, but excited as I have manky re growth..
- TIme off work - work has been manic, and although I had 3 days off last week due to tonsillitis, I feel run down and have added 2 days off to a Friday Public Holiday so yay to a 5 day weekend. I'll probably end up doing stuff around the house but at least its down time
- Vitamins - diagnosis of tonsilitis also meant I was diagnosed with low Iron. I have started taking a B Multivitamin and Iron Tablets and Vitamin C... Hopefully I'll feel the difference soon.
- Body Composition Scan - i have always wanted to do this, so I could see where I'm at, and compare with later scans. I have decided to bite the bullet and head to Sydney on the public holiday (it's a show day specific for our suburb) and have a scan done.
- Eating and WW - yep another round of WW. I decided only to do this due to the new Pro Points System. I still seem to be up and down, but am getting there slowly in relation hunger signals and not eating too much after dinner. I feel crap about doing another program but will start doing weekly weigh ins and wrap ups as of this weekend... But i am loving the effect of eating more fruit and vegetables.
So that's pretty much it. I'm off to walk to the local chemist, even walking at the moment is a energy zapper and I'm hoping to head back to the gym this weekend.
2 comments:
I'm interested in what your thoughts are about the new program. I considered joining WW again, but I feel like I've given them enough of my money. But, Im *dying* to know if the new plan is interesting.
It is but I once again got into the mentality of points, and the all or nothing approach. I have since cancelled my membership, after going and having a body composition test, and was told to eat 1650 calories at least. It was so specific to me, it measures fat muscle and bone on each limb, and the exercise phy recommended that I lose 11 kg, which is still above WW healthy weight range.
I cancelled it as i didn't want to track points and cals and felt the body comp info was more beneficial to me.
But i think the pro points great, the more points, the weekly allowance, free fruit and veg points, really positivie and so much better than the old system!
So glad you are back blogging
xx
Post a Comment